Network Engineer (CCNA or CCNP) | CLOSED
At Dellent Consulting, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for Dellent and for the people who work here.
We are hiring a Network Engineer (CCNA or CCNP) for a company in Lisbon area.
Essencial Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or related areas;
- Good knowledge of VMware virtualization;
- Expert knowledge of Cisco in terms of CPE's in the following areas: Security, LAN, WAN, WLAN and VOIP;
- Proven experience and certifications in Cisco: CCNA R & S or CCNP R & S;
- Basic knowledge of programming languages such as: (PHP, HTML, C #) and scripting languages (Perl, Python);
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Operation and management of Networking and Switching solutions in Business Networks;
- Collection of Requirements and implementation of solutions;
- Support to the field teams and first line support in the detection of highly complex anomalies;
- Creation of operational procedures, standardization of processes and training to junior team workers.