Database Administrator (Oracle / My SQL) | CLOSED
The Team and Role
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for a Database Administator to work on a project in Porto area. You will be part of a dedicated DBA Team supporting a infrastructure in a 24x7x365 environment.
- Installing and upgrading server and application tools;
- Allocating system storage and planning future storage requirements for database system;
- Enrolling users and maintaining system security;
- Controlling and monitoring user access to the database;
- Monitoring and optimizing the performance of the database;
- Planning for backup and recovery of database information;
- Backing up and restoring the database;
- Tuning of complex SQL-queries.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Computer Science Studies or an equivalent degree;
- 5 years of experience in the administration of the database systems Oracle and/or MySQL;
- Basic knowledge in Linux;
- Knowledge in the tuning of SQL statement and DB-setup;
- Knowledge in Python and Shell Scripting;
- Certification in Oracle is a plus;
- Proficiency in English (spoken and written).