Mobile Developer (Android/iOS) | CLOSED
As an iOS & Android Developer, you will have the unique chance to work on a cutting-edge application development projects, some of which have already become a new global trend in mobile development industry.
- Bachelor degree (Engineering, IT);
- 1+ years development experience and good knowledge in OOP principles;
- More than one programming language such as Objective C, Swift or Java;
- Creating fluid visual interactions, creating and implementing mobile user experience patterns;
- Experience with C# is a plus;
- UI Test Automation, software design patterns and data structures;
- Ability to develop elegant solutions to complex problems.
What we offer?
- Great office environment;
- Friendly team of qualified professionals;
- Professional training and career development opportunities;
- Competitive remuneration package and performance-based bonus scheme.