DevOps Engineer (Talend/AWS) | CLOSED
Dellent is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our growing team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for the security, stability, and scalability of our client Talend Cloud service. We are seeking candidates with expertise on both development and system administration.
- Ensure high reliability and availability for production systems, including upgrade and release processes and incident handling;
- Manage and deploy internal and external monitoring solutions for maintaining high availability for production systems;
- Administer AWS Cloud infrastructure (including configuration, troubleshooting, and automation) and CI/CD services;
- Work with fellow operations engineers and development teams on complex problems, and make decisions and recommendations about systems improvements after analyzing possible action choices;
- Develop effective tooling, alerts, and response to both identify and address reliability risks.
- Proficient spoken/written English level;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a relevant field;
- Cloud engineering experience;
- Experience with Talend (Big Data or Data Integration) and AWS technologies such as: Redshift, S3, Python, Lambda functions and Aurora RDS;
- Practical knowledge of CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, GitLab CI,etc.);
- Proficiency with scripting languages (Python, Bash, Groovy, etc.);
- Ability to work independently, strong interpersonal and communications skills.