Test Automation Engineer | CLOSED
We are hiring a Test Automation Engineer for a long term contract role in Porto.
Skills & Requirements:
- Education: BS in Computer Science or a related field;
- More than 6 months working experience as a Test Automation Engineer;
- Experience with automation tools such as Selenium;
- Knowledge of agile methodologies such as Scrum;
- Basic knowledge of programming languages like Java;
- ISTQB certification is a plus;
- Leading quality assurance processes and functional testing;
- Working with Software Engineers to ensure the right levels of test automation are built to your standards;
- Designing test scenarios, scripts or procedures that fit with the concepts of Test Automation and Continuous Delivery;
- Breaking things and finding problems;
- Being self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose;
- Being motivated to keep learning about test automation;
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken).