UI/UX Designer | CLOSED
We're looking for a UX Designer that will be responsible for creating a delightful user experience for our costumers. You will be responsible for a range of duties that involve all the aspects of the user web experience, mobile experience, and native application experience.
Who you are:
- You have 2+ years’ experience designing for the web and mobile;
- You have a solid understanding of user-centered design principles and demonstrated experience with end to end (hybrid UX/UI) product design;
- You have experience building, shipping, and testing applications or software in cross-functional teams;
- You can function independently and in a team environment;
- You are genuinely interested in at least one of these things: product design, commerce, mobile or branding;
- You have a good understanding of the following tools: Adobe Ilustrator, Adobe Creative Cloud and UXPin;
- You have basic knowledges of HTML and CSS.
This could be your day to day:
- Partner with PMs, Engineers, Researchers and SEO team to oversee the delivery of user experience design from concept to completion;
- Brainstorm and create concepts for best-in-class user experience;
- Solve problems with innovative and elegant visual solutions;
- Participate in continuous design reviews, giving and receiving design feedback to continually raise the bar for quality.