QA & Software Tester
- Contribute for the planning, management and control of all related testing activities;
- Write test plans and contribute to preparing test schedules;
- Write test specifications, test cases, and test procedures;
- Responsible for the automation of all the related testing activities;
- Assure that the products are effective, accurate, suitable and free from defects, operational problems and errors.
Essencial Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Must have experience with test automation frameworks and tools used to automate the execution of web based and API based tests;
- Must have experience with different SDLC models, such as agile and waterfall;
- Must have knowledge and experience with test automation techniques;
- Good English writing skills and language knowledge are also strongly desirable;
- Basic knowledge on SQL, scripting and programming languages;
- Experience with continuous integration tools and source code quality analysis tools, procedures, configuration and usage will be taken into consideration;
- ISTQB certification is not mandatory but will be considered a plus.