CRM Consultant (Siebel)
As a Siebel Development professional you will develop and architect Siebel application solutions and maintain current skills in Siebel technical infrastructure and data architecture/integration.
- Gathering and analyzing of functional and technical requirements usually connected with client facing role;
- Performing analysis and design activities;
- Conducting gap analysis between business requirements and software;
- Participation on testing and acceptance process;
- Proposals / recommendations of new enhancement which requires great understanding of the business processes;
- Contribution to a high-performing motivated workgroup.
- Working experience of 3 or more years in Siebel CRM;
- Very good educational background in IT or in a numerate discipline (such as Engineering, Mathematics, etc);
- Previous working experience with Telecommunication Systems will be considered a strong plus;
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Telco architecture and experience with key areas within Telecommunication Company (CRM, Rating, Billing, Mediation...) is an advantage;
- Exposure to/experience in Siebel application and CRM processes;
- Knowledge of Datastage and Oracle is a strong plus.