Mainframe Consultant | CLOSED
As a Mainframe Tech Consultant, you will evaluate, troubleshoot and remedy client and field service technical issues occurring. This position will allow you to enhance your technical skills and become more proficient in troubleshooting.
This is a fast paced, ever-changing, environment where you will also provide insight and recommendations for existing products. You will work to evaluate product reliability and industry needs.
If you are seeking a long-term career with a company who is leading their industry, look no further!
What we're looking for?
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar;
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Mainframe Consultant;
- Experience with Mainframe IBM;
- Knowledge in DB2 databases;
- Rigour, reactivity and autonomy.
Why work with us?
- See the impact of your work on a daily basis;
- Leave your footprint when we change the future of referral marketing;
- Get a competitive salary.