Sysadmin/DevOps | CLOSED
Dellent is seeking a DevOps Engineer to join our infrastructure team. You should be someone who wants to solve difficult problems using industry best practices. Help us evolve our client's platform to meet the needs of their rapidly growing business.
The candidate must have:
- 2 to 5 years of experience in systems specification, functional requirement analysis, testing and troubleshooting;
- Solid knowledge of IPTV and/or OTT platform architectures;
- Experience with CI / CD (Jenkins);
- Experience with tracking tools, such as Jira, MS Team Foundation Server or Visual Studio Online;
- Knowledge of SOA concepts, with practical knowledge in REST and SOAP;
- Experience with test automation / troubleshooting tools such as SOAP UI, Fiddler or Wireshark
- Familiarity with MS SQL;
- Significant experience working with GNU/Linux servers, including a complete understanding of the command line, services, processes, virtual memory, etc.
- Good understanding of IP protocols (TCP/IP, Multicast);
- Experience with Python and Shell scripting.