Automation Engineer in Test
We are looking for Automation Engineer in Test who is detail-oriented and able to create new automated frameworks while maintaining existing ones, recommend solutions to technical issues and own the solution from architecture to code development. Also drive continuous improvement in test coverage and test effectiveness for an international project in Porto area.
Skills & Requirements
- Education: BS in Computer Science or a related field;
- 3+ years of relevant experience working in a QA Automation role;
- Knowledge of Programming Languages such as Java or Ruby;
- Solid knowledge of automating web UI tests using tools like Selenium;
- In-depth exposure to REST API’s;
- Working experience with Agile methodologies;
- Able to prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Exceptional problem solving skills;
- An adaptable, hard working, self-starter, team player, positive and always approachable person;
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken).