Backup Engineer (CommVault)
The Backup Engineer is responsible for fulfilling business requirements using sound, proven, industry best-practices and in accordance with architectural standards and engineering methodology. Continuously optimize current backup solutions, research future storage and backup technologies, and develop and support processes to ensure quality service delivery to the enterprise. Engineer on all classes of enterprise storage backup and archive solutions.
- Configure and support backup infrastructure and systems;
- Responsible for maintaining the backup and restore environments;
- Manage the backup and restore environments using sound process and procedures;
- Service, incident and change request ticket management;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to define and deliver a superior customer experience;
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Ability to work logically and quickly under pressure;
- Work well in a collaborative team environment;
- 3-5 years’ experience with CommVault;
- At least 3-5 years with Dataprotector and TSM.