DevOps | CLOSED
- Ability to work in a DevOps team with other DevOps Engineers;
- Capacity to work collaboratively with software development teams;
- Aptness to create and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations;
- Ability to Work in automation of processes and daily routines;
- Experience with configuration management environment and infrastructure using an “infrastructure as code” approach;
- Capacity to automate and manage infrastructure in the cloud using both IaaS and PaaS approaches;
- Facility to work with development, operations, testing and others to identify and solve bottlenecks in the path to production.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- BS in Computer Science or similar degree or the equivalent number of years of experience;
- Proficiency with Linux system administration (RHEL, CentOS, Debian, Fedora);
- Solid experience with writing scripts (Python, Ruby, Bash, and/or others);
- Strong knowledge of monitoring and logging procedures;
- Good understanding of the full compute stack – software, storage, networking, OS, virtualization, configuration management, provisioning;
- Experience with cloud-based solutions such as: (Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS or Google Cloud);
- Competent with version control systems, web service APIs and open-source configuration management systems (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Docker, CF-Engine and/or others);
- Understanding of CI/CD practices and pipeline adoption;
- Working knowledge of fundamental Internet protocols (e.g, TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS);
- Motivated to work as part of a team, where trust and collaboration is essential;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in Portuguese and in English.
- Integration in a dynamic, experienced and friendly team;
- Technical, behavioural and linguistics training opportunities;
- Career development;
- A program of partnerships with different companies in the fields of leisure, health and wellness, training, among others.