Ruby on Rails Developer | CLOSED
We are looking for a highly motivated and capable Ruby on Rails developer. You don't need a decade of experience but you must have a natural talent and passion for coding and enthusiasm to grow as a developer.
You will have autonomy and responsibility over the code that you write and help guide the software architecture and platforms to sustain today and tomorrow's growing business needs.
What you need to have?
- Team first mentality;
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering;
- 2+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails;
- Basic knowledge of MySQL, Redis, or ElasticSearch;
- Experience developing software in a commercial software product development environment;
- Experience with distributed Source Code Management tools (SCM), Github preferred;
- Clear understanding of the MVC pattern and RESTful architectural style;
- Must possess strong communications skills, both written and oral. Ability to articulate technical viewpoints to team members and clients;
- English ia a must.
What we offer?
- Integration in a dynamic, experienced and friendly team;
- Career development;
- A program of partnerships with different companies in the fields of leisure, health and wellness, training, among others.