SAP HANA Administrator
The SAP Administrator installs support packs, conducts upgrades, backups/recovery, system refresh and troubleshooting as well as administers databases, conducts failover of production systems, and monitors and ensures performance of SAP systems.The candidate is responsible for administration of SAP HANA system integration within an SAP Landscape. Role covers HANA Security , HANA SLT Configuration, Suite on HANA and BW on HANA Migrations, HANA System Monitoring, HANA Install & Config and Monitoring.
Main technical skills:
- Knowledge of SAP Basis administration;
- Comfortable in at least one operating system: Windows, UNIX, or LINUX OS;
- Experience with other ERP PACKAGES or MIDDLEWARE PACKAGES a plus;
- Ability to independently support SAP software products, including Suite on HANA, BW/BPC, R3, CRM and other SAP components;
- Experience developing/writing technical documentation;
- SAP BASIS certification a plus;
- SAP HANA certification a plus.
- Ability to give clear and concise feedback to team lead and group manager;
- Must be a team player and be sensitive to end user needs. Ability to multi-task and maintain composure under pressure;
- Creative person who has developed innovative approaches to developing solutions;
- Excellent written and communications skills.