.NET Developer | CLOSED
- Participate in requirements analysis;
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture;
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages;
- Test and deploy applications and systems;
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code;
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies;
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills;
- Strong professional experience with PostgreSQL;
- Previous professional experience using AWS;
- Attention to detail;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Experience in Agile development methodology/Scrum (nice to have).