UI/UX Designer | CLOSED
We're looking for a UI/UX Designer that will be responsible for creating a delightful user experience for our costumers. You will be responsible for a range of duties that involve all the aspects of the user web experience, mobile experience, and native application experience.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2 to 5 years of experience as a UI-UX Designer;
- Experience UX design activities and methodologies;
- Keen on working with Adobe tools (Illustrator, Photoshop, XD);
- Experience in designing icons;
- Experience in fast prototyping;
- Working for B2C, B2B, B2E audiences;
- Preparing tasks, conducting tests, note taking and analyzing found issues;
- Availability to travel;
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Integration in a dynamic, experienced and friendly team;
- Technical, behavioural and linguistics training opportunities;
- Career development;
- A program of partnerships with different companies in the fields of leisure, health and wellness, training, among others.