Embedded Software Engineer | CLOSED
- Undertaking software development for embedded systems;
- Performing verification & validation testing of embedded systems.
Essential Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- An academic background in engineering or similar (software, electronics, mechanical engineering, physics, mathematics);
- Full-lifecycle software development experience, from initial requirements elicitation to design, coding, testing, documentation, implementation, integration and training;
- Knowledge of embedded software development in microcontrollers;
- Solid experience with the C or C++ programming language;
- Passionate and ambitious;
- A team player;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Good organizational skills.
- Integration in a dynamic, experienced and friendly team;
- Technical, behavioural and linguistics training opportunities;
- Career development;
- A program of partnerships with different companies in the fields of leisure, health and wellness, training, among others.