Network & Security Engineer
We are looking for Networking Consultants to integrate our Client internal team, based in Lisbon. The Networking Consultant primary responsibility is to Manage Cisco Systems (switch, routing, wireless and security) and the Communication Systems.
You’ll need to have:
- At least 4 years of experience in network administration;
- Experience in Cisco Systems administration (switching, routing, wireless, security and voice components);
- Experience with F5 technology;
- Knowledge of CheckPoint systems;
- CCNP Certification.
Your responsibilities include:
- Work closely with departmental managers to determine future network needs and plan for network changes.
- Engage in regular network troubleshooting activities and resolve network connectivity issues.
- Collect and analyse data to optimise performance.
- Make upgrades and repairs as needed.
What we offer:
- Integration in a dynamic, experienced and friendly team;
- Career development;
- A program of partnerships with different companies in the fields of leisure, health and wellness, training, among others.