DBA SQL Server
- Install, configure, upgrade, patch, and manage Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Establish and maintain backup and recovery policy and procedures.
- Provide proactive monitoring and performance tuning including physical server level, database level, and query tuning.
- Experience with OLTP and OLAP platforms.
- Knowledge of SSIS, SSRS, SSAS and Master Data Services (including data profiling) preferred.
- 3+ years of experience administering SQL Server.
- 2+ years of experience with analysis/troubleshooting/performance tuning of databases.
- Familiarity with ITIL processes and practices.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and up in a production environment with replication, clustering, database mirroring and Always-On.
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft SQL Server Best Practices.
- Familiarity with SQL Server performance troubleshooting techniques and tools, such as SQL Profiler.
- Clear and professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.