Java Software Engineer | CLOSED
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Service oriented architectures, design patterns and data structures;
- Test automation, continuous integration and continuous delivery;
- Operational aspects, building performant applications and monitoring them showing you care about your code;
- Working with relational and non relational databases;
- Working with frameworks such as Spring Boot or Vert.x (although not essential);
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban and DevOps;
- Being self-driven, self-organized and working with little supervision towards a common team and company purpose;
- Building highly concurrent, transactional and resilient services.
- Integration in a dynamic, experienced and friendly team;
- Technical, behavioural and linguistics training opportunities;
- Career development.