Embedded Software Engineer | CLOSED
- Undertaking software development for embedded systems;
- Performing verification & validation testing of embedded systems;
- Mentoring less experienced colleagues.
Essential Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Academic background in Engineering or similar (Software, Electronics, Mechanical, Physics, Mathematics);
- At least 4 years of experience in software development;
- Knowledge of Ada, C or C++;
- Knowledge of system development using model-based development techniques and tools (for example, SCADE and MATLAB);
- Full-lifecycle software development experience, from initial requirements elicitation to design, coding, testing, documentation, implementation, integration and training;
- Passionate and ambitious who loves to work as part of a team;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills both in German and in English;
- Availability to travel, mainly within Europe (United Kingdom, Germany, France).
- Integration in a dynamic, experienced and friendly team;
- Technical, behavioural and linguistics training opportunities;
- Career development;
- A program of partnerships with different companies in the fields of leisure, health and wellness, training, among others.