Frontend Software Engineer
Skills & Requirements
- Semantic documents using HTML;
- Developing great user interfaces;
- Creating testable code and make testing a priority;
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban;
- Being passionate, self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose;
- Use state management like Redux, MobX and/or other;
- Know module bundlers and task runners such as Webpack, Parcel, Rollup, Browserify, Grunt or Gulp;
- Use of CSS pre/post-processors like PostCSS, Styled Components, LESS, SASS and/or others;
- Have experience with Test Automation.
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture built on the principles of lean and self organisation;
- Work with large scale systems powering global businesses.