Agile Coach | CLOSED
Dellent Consulting is a Portuguese consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, focused mainly on IT and Telecommunication services. We provide our clients with functional and technical know-how in accordance to their business area and we are now looking for an Agile Coach to coach and enable our Engineering teams to work efficiently and quickly together. You will collaborate with cross functioning, highly skilled engineering teams in a fast-moving environment.
We are looking for a strong candidate to effectively manage key business projects through the Agile development processes.
Key job responsibilities:
- Coach Engineering teams with in-depth guidance on Agile roles, rituals, and artifacts.
- Design and deliver transformational agile training for participants in all Agile roles.
- Continuously measure and report the progress of teams in meeting their goals.
- Evaluate team metrics and make recommendations to teams and management for improvements.
- Identify areas of improvement and drives changes towards efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree in technical or management areas.
- Experience in leading large-scale agile projects and teams.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken (mandatory).
- Excellent communication skills.
What we offer?
- Great office environment;
- Friendly team of qualified professionals;
- Professional training and career development opportunities;
- Competitive remuneration package and performance-based bonus scheme.