Support Engineer | CLOSED
Dellent is a Portuguese consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, focused mainly on IT and Telecommunication services, and we are hiring a Support Engineer for a long term contract role in Lisbon or Porto.
Skills & Requirements
- Problem-solving and critical-thinking;
- Technical knowledge relevant at support;
- Able to communicate effectively in English both orally and written;
- Troubleshooting Mindset.
Essencial Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Solid foundations in Linux systems;
- Having working knowledge on the following protocols, interfaces, platforms and technologies: SIP, SS7, INAP, DIAMITER, IMS, HSS, CSCF;
- Knowledge on SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL databases;
- Network troubleshooting and analysis tools, e.g. Wireshark;
- Communications Protocols (TCP, HTTP/S, SSH, DNS); Nice to Have: Virtualization technologies (VMware, Hyper-V); Unix scripting.
What we offer
- Integration in a dynamic, experienced and friendly team;
- A program of partnerships with different companies in the fields of leisure, health and wellness, training, among others;
- Technical, behavioural, linguistics training opportunities;
- Career development.