Data Scientist | CLOSED
- Deliver high quality, scalable Machine Learning systems using a broad range of technological stacks;
- Lead teams with a mixture of Data Scientists, Machine Learning and Software Engineers;
- Participate in code review processes;
- Work together with the data scientists and engineers from our clients;
- Ensure that the code produced meets the company standards.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- MSc or PhD in Informatics Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Physics or related field;
- At least 5 years of experience in an Artificial Intelligence related role (Data Science and/or Data Engineering preferable);
- Good Software Engineering skills, specifically related to designing and implementing Machine Learning systems for production environments;
- Solid working knowledge in software and programming languages;
- Experience with Machine Learning software frameworks;
- Experience with Deep Learning frameworks is a plus (e.g. Tensorflow or PyTorch);
- Knowledge of CI/CD technologies and their application in Machine Learning is a plus;
- Knowledge of Natural Language Processing and more specifically Natural Language Understanding will be taken into consideration.