CRM Maintenance Technician (Junior) | CLOSED
We are looking for an IT Technician with or without experience in CRM technologies (preferably SIEBEL) looking to evolve in this area.
- Incident Management;
- Analyze and solve incidents identifying root cause and implementing solutions;
- Identify problems that relate to supported Integration layer;
- Proactively gather evidences of defects and problems with impact on client so it can be corrected and documented for later occurrences;
- Have a proactive and critical attitude over implemented integrations;
- Build and implement new tools and services aiming for the main keys in IT solutions nowadays such as high availability, reliability and performance for all applications where CRM is involved.
- Educational background in IT;
- Good knowledge for Web based technologies such as WebServices, SOAP, REST, JMS and XML;
- Knowledge or experience in programming languages (ex: JAVA,C#);
- Experience for database programming languages (ex: SQL, PL/SQL);
- Basic knowledge in Unix platforms and shell scripting (preferably);
- Highly focused on the tasks and issues that require priority;
- Responsibility above all.