DevOps/System Administrator | CLOSED
We are looking for a DevOps/System Administrator which will work with DevOps teams to guaranty the delivery of high-quality solutions for our customers.
- Configuration and administration of automatic deploys;
- Design, implement and evaluate continuous deployments;
- Monitor and support multiple environments;
- Design, implement and evaluate infrastructure evolution;
- Reporting to management teams.
Experience and Skill Requirements
- Degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related field;
- Strong experience in similar functions;
- Strong experience with SQL;
- Experience with CD / CI tools: Jenkins, Black Duck, Git;
- Experience or Knowledge of Databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL or other RDBMS);
- Knowledge and experience with Application Servers: WebLogic and/or JBoss;
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience Dockers, cloud (AWS and Azure), IaC (eg Chef / Ansible / Puppet), CD / CI tools (e.g. Jenkins / SonarQube / Artifact) and monitoring tools;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proactivity, dynamism and adaptability to change;
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English (B2).