We are hiring an experienced UX Interaction Designer for a long term contract role in Lisbon. Responsible to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs, always keeping in mind the technology.
- Ownership and responsibility for the product user experience (UX);
- Contribute to multiple projects, creating a unique coherent user experience;
- Create prototypes, wireframes, story boards, user flow/interaction diagrams, and graphical content;
- Work closely with software architecture, development, and product management teams;
- Design and conduct user studies and usability tests; analyze results and effectively communicate results and advice to internal and external stakeholders.
- BS/MS Degree - in field related with Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or in a technical, software/electrical oriented discipline;
- Proven Graphical User Interface design experience;
- Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively with others in a team environment.