Junior Backend Java Engineer | CLOSED
We are looking for a junior IT support technician, with good knowledge in Java and SQL to work on a Billing system’s maintenance team.
Check the basic skills:
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or similar;
- Knowledge of Java;
- Good knowledge in Unix/Linux systems;
- Some experience with continuous integration tools;
- Good knowledge in PL/SQL;
- C++ is a plus since some legacy applications modules use this tech;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Willingness to learn.
Your mission is:
- Bug Fixing on current systems/features;
- Detecting and implementing Improvements over existing billing landscape;
- Help business analyze complex and/or multidisciplinary issues regarding billing systems;
- Issue analysis on current systems/features.
- Integration in a dynamic, experienced and friendly team;
- Two weeks of technical and behavioural training;
- Career development;
- A program of partnerships with different companies in the fields of leisure, health and wellness, training, among others.