Junior Business Intelligence Engineer | CLOSED
We aren’t looking for lots of experience, we are looking for someone who is naturally analytical, loves attention to detail, has good database modeling skills and is really looking for an opportunity to break into the BI space.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Some of the work you will be involved with:
- Analyze source data and data flows, working with structured and unstructured data;
- Manipulate high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources to highlight patterns, anomalies, relationships and trends;
- Take ownership of Business Intelligence processes, improving existing delivery through automation;
- Support the Business Strategy, delivering key metric analysis;
- Manipulate and interrogate data from various sources using SQL, Excel and Databases (Oracle and PostgreSQL);
- Provide a variety of ad hoc analysis support as required.
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to prioritise workload in a fluid environment;
- Some SQL exposure desirable;
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills;
- Comfortable learning new technology & concepts.