QA/Product Owner | CLOSED
We're looking for an enthusiastic QA/Product Owner.
- Engage directly with End Users at Customers to learn and understand their needs;
- Requirements gathering based on stakeholders input;
- Performs change management through product backlogs as appropriate to meet changing needs;
- Attends all scrum/relevant ceremonies;
- Performs User Acceptance Testing and Product Demos;
- Be involved in the early design of new features to ensure quality is built in from the start;
- Drive your teams towards CI/CD practices;
- Advanced test automation techniques like BDD/TDD, mocking, A/B Testing, performance testing, fault injection;
- Be a champion for Shift-left validations, testability, TDD and mocking.
Essential Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or similar;
- 5+ years of experience in software development or testing;
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery;
- Passionate about quality and obsessed with customer feedback;
- Experienced with Agile methodologies;
- Experience in influencing working practice for Product Development;
- Fluency in English and good communication skills.