Database Administrator (Oracle)
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for a Database Administator to work on the Telecom sector based in Lisbon. You will be part of a dedicated DBA Team supporting a infrastructure in a 24x7x365 environment.
- Installing and upgrading server and application tools;
- Controlling and monitoring user access to the database;
- Monitoring and optimizing the performance of the database;
- Experience with automation tools as Ansible or Terraform;
- Experience implementing Oracle Dataguard;
- Tuning of complex SQL-queries.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Computer Science Studies or an equivalent degree;
- 2 years of experience in the administration of the database system Oracle;
- Strong know-how in Linux;
- Knowledge in the tuning of SQL statement and DB-setup;
- Knowledge in Python and Shell Scripting.