Lead (React/Angular) Developer | CLOSED
We are hiring a Lead Frontend Developer who can assume the technical coordination and mentoring of a small development team inside a product team, for a long term contract role in Porto.
- Assume a mixed role being part of a development team but with extra responsibilities mentoring a product team;
- Design large scale applications for our platform and provide technical orientation and mentoring;
- Ensure the technical quality of the work developed by the team;
- Work close with your Product manager helping him define the best roadmap for the product.
- Interacting with REST APIs and understanding web services;
- Good understanding of CSS, LESS or SASS;
- Experience with Bootstrap, Foundation or Material Design;
- Complete Knowledge of SQL such as MySQL, PostgreSQL or MariaDB;
- Experience with Git, Github, Bitbucket, or Gitlab;
- Tools: Yarn, NPM, Webpack, CI/CD, Jenkins, Travis CI, CircleCI;
- Knowledge in PHP, Java or Python;
- Experience with mentoring roles such as Lead developer, Team leader, etc.
- Integration in a dynamic, experienced and friendly team;
- Yearly performance-based bonuses;
- Great work environment;
- Free day birthday.