DevOps Engineer Cloud | CLOSED
Keywords: Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins, Kubernets
Years of Experience: 3+
English Level: Intermediate
Do you want to have the opportunity to influence the lifecycle of a product that is changing how we see technology? Then, Dellent is right for you!
Dellent is hiring a DevOps Engineer to help manage the remote servers for our client's projects.
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing cloud-based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems;
- Support development of in-house analytics engine to manage the execution of analytics processes in different languages in an elastic computing environment;
- Pre-production Acceptance Testing;
- Contribute to a “automation first” philosophy, using Infrastructure-as-code tools.
- Expert-level knowledge of managing Linux servers;
- Strong Experience building infrastructure using Terraform and orchestration tools such as Ansible or Puppet or Chef;
- Experience with Kubernets, Openshift and Docker;
- Solid experience with managing large scale production deployments in Public Clouds (AWS, Azure), including automation experience with configuration management tools;
- Excellent communication skills and experience working on moderately sized teams.