Application Support Engineer (L2 and L3) | CLOSED
As an Application Support Engineer, you will integrate a highly dynamic and demanding team responsible for the delivery of the L2 and L3 support for several Online related applications.
- Incident management;
- Problem/Change management;
- Complex incident and Resolution;
- Deployment support;
- Monitoring activities as required to ensure the production environment is operating as expected;
- On-call support;
- Bug Fixing.
- University level in a computer science or technology program (or equivalent);
- Good java skills are mandatory;
- Experience with Linux Shell Script and Windows PowerShell;
- Tooling experience with Jenkins, SonarQube and GIT;
- Experience with Databases PostgreSQL and MongoDB is a plus;
- Team-oriented, with the ability to work independently;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Must work well under pressure to meet the demands of our customers;
- English fluency.