Senior .NET Developer
- Participate in requirements analysis;
- Collaborate with internal teams to design the new functionalities;
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming language;
- Test and deploy applications and systems;
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor or Master Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar;
- 3+ years of professional experience with .NET;
- Strong knowledge of: C#, .NET 4.5+ and .NET Core;
- Experience with microservices, Angular 2+ and Azure;
- Strong knowledge with GIT and SVN;
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills;
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Integration in a dynamic, experienced and friendly team;
- Technical, behavioral and linguistics training opportunities;
- Career development.