Readiness Manager | CLOSED
We are looking for a Readiness Manager candidate to work within our team. This person will help building and managing the Go Live Plan activities & strategy for a Network Monitoring Solution.
- Help managing the RAID log and anticipate any possible deviations to the Go Live plan;
- Work closely with the different client and offshore teams to identify/update readiness activities;
- Help managing & tracking the Go Live Plan activities;
- Define a Governance and Communication Plan for the Go Live;
- Help aligning the Go Live activities and timelines to meet the Stakeholder expectations;
- Help defining a transition strategy from the current to the new tooling;
- Help defining a transition strategy to the BAU and Application Maintenance activities;
- Review the overall client procedures and identify improvement opportunities.
- Agile methodologies (preferably SAFe);
- Knowing the concepts of an ITIL process;
- Application Maintenance setup & procedures;
- Collaborative tooling (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, MS Teams);
- Experience with CI/CD procedures;
- Experience on DevOps Approach;
- Experience with Project Management;
- Speak English fluently.
- Enjoy working in a team & helping others to improve;
- Be proactive and organized;
- Critical spirit and commitment to quality;
- Ability to Work under Pressure;
- Team player;
- Be transparent and work collaboratively.