Production Release Management Engineer | CLOSED
We are looking for a Production Release Management Engineer to join our office in Lisbon. This role will be part of the Release Management and Infrastructure team, with the responsibility of monitoring all platforms and perform deep analysis on its behaviors to ensure stability, high availability and performance as well as create and implement new processes related to the release management scope.
- Guarantee the continuous integration and continuous deployment solutions - high availability and performance required;
- Follow up the entire release process life cycle, since the development stage until the production deployment;
- Continuous improvement on all monitoring platforms and logging;
- Define and maintain process of installation between environments (test, production…)
- Manage and Automate Cloud infrastructures.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- 2/3 years of experience in product companies, with structured processes;
- Scrum and agile methodologies.
Skills & Knowledge:
- C#, Java and .NET Core for code analysis and automation;
- SQL Server, with the lenses of monitoring and maintenance;
- Windows and Linux server administration;
- Web Server IIS and Apache administration and optimization;
- Kubernetes and Elastic Search cluster administration;
- Scripting languages like powershell, batch, Terraform, Ansible;
- Ambition and Autonomy;
- Ability to work in a team and by objectives;
- Good knowledge of English, native Portuguese.
What we offer?
- Great office environment;
- Friendly team of qualified professionals;
- Professional training and career development opportunities;
- Competitive remuneration package.