C++ Developer (Senior/Middle) | CLOSED
We are looking for a Medior/Senior C ++ Developer to be part of a mobility project based in our beautiful city of Aveiro.
You will conceptualize, develop and implement high-quality Software modules of a leading client-server capacity planning and timetabling system to serve train Operator customers and the public transportation industry.
Skills & Requirements
- Education: BS in Computer Science or a related field;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Modern C++ (C++11/14/17), design patterns and up to date methods and tools for software development;
- Experience with Qt5, Docker and Git is a plus;
- Good knowledge of Linux;
- Experience with GIT and Gitlab, CI also via Gitlab;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Why work with us
- See the impact of your work on a daily basis;
- Leave your footprint when we change the future of referral marketing;
- Get a competitive salary.