Technical Support Engineer | CLOSED
We are looking for an experienced Technical Support Engineer for a long term role in a project in Lisbon.
- Incident management;
- Problem/Change management;
- Complex incident and Resolution;
- Deployment support;
- Monitoring activities as required to ensure the production environment is operating as expected;
- Bug Fixing.
- University level in a computer science or technology program (or equivalent);
- 2+ years of experience in both technology and customer-facing roles (e.g. Technical Support, Consultant, etc.);
- Knowledge of Infrastructure assets relevant for an architecture supporting a Web App.;
- Knowledge of Databases from both the administration and development point of views is a plus;
- Team-oriented, with the ability to work independently;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Must work well under pressure to meet the demands of our customers;
- Availability for shifts and compensation hours;
- English fluency.