Senior Java Developer (Calypso) | CLOSED
We are looking for a software developer with strong experience in several products of the Calypso suite.
- Proficient in Java;
- Calypso configuration (V11 or later);
- Calypso APIs;
- Functional knowledge of OTC products;
- Knowledge on Calypso Components: Engines, Event Server, Data Server, Transfers, Messages, PL Positions, BO Positions, Reporting Framework, Cache, SDI, Product and Trade API , Cash flows and Pricing;
- Experience with Calypso cross-asset platform - Calypso Architecture, Modules and
- Self-motivated, good interpersonal skills and inclination to constantly upgrade on new technologies and frameworks;
- Good communication and co-ordination activities;
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Application designing, development, testing, support, enhancements and bug fixing;
- Interact with functional and technical representatives of project teams in order to understand business functionalities;
- Create prototype for proof of concept and business requirements validations;
- Ensure that the project and organization standards are followed during various phases of software development lifecycle and day-to-day development work.