APIs Technical Architecture | CLOSED
We are looking for a IT Architecture, to work in Lisbon.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in communicating with different stakeholders (project manager, product owner, sponsor, dev team, other architects);
- Knowledge in API Management Tools;
- Experience in API Management platform (preferably Google APIGEE);
- Experience on the use of an API management platform;
- Knowledge in API design, implementation & test, including production of Swagger files as well specific knowledge in: Swagger, JSON, OAS, OpenAPI;
- Agile Project Management principles and Agile Software Development experience such as Kanban, Scrum, XP;
- Ability to write & review code in Java as well Java development frameworks (Spring + SpringBoot Framework);
- Experience in development platforms (Eclipse, Intellij, …);
- Experience in other programing paradigm than OOP;
- Knowledge and experience in Continuous Integration & Continuous delivery (Jenkins, Maven, Ansible, Gitlab, …);
- Technical proficiency on security standards and frameworks (oauth2, OpenId);
- Knowledge in complex infrastructures, general application architecture definition and follow-up, Containers (Docker\Kubernetes);
- Understanding of leading edge best practices in design, implementation & testing as well as the ability to suggest innovative solutions are needed;
- Experience on the use of an API management platform.
- Integration in a dynamic, experienced and growing team;
- Technical, behavioral and linguistics training, according to a need or interest;
- A program of partnerships with different companies in the fields of leisure, health and wellness, training, among others.