Cloud Optimization Specialist | CLOSED
We are looking for an exceptional Cloud Optimization Specialist that wants to be part of a great team for a project in Lisbon area.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role working with AWS Cloud (ideally) or other Public Clouds;
- Proposal Pricing and budgeting experience for complex projects;
- Proved implementation of dynamic pricing models;
- Experience with the full life cycle of software development, including requirements analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and delivery.
Nice to have:
- Familiar with AWS Services:
- Compute/Storage: EC2, AMI, EBS, S3 (and S3 bucket policy), CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Lambda Functions;
- Automation Tools: AWS CLI, Boto3, Terraform and/or CloudFormation, AWS Control Tower, AWS Cost Control;
- Event and Messaging: SNS, SQS, CloudWatch Events;
- Connectities: ALB/NLB, AWS Certificate Manager, Route53, API Gateway, CloudFront;
- Other Containers: ECS, EKS, or K8S / on AWS;
- Scripting with python, bash, powershell or related technology;
- Demonstrate good understanding of modern, cloud-native application models and pattern.
- Integration in a dynamic, experienced and growing team;
- Technical, behavioral and linguistics training, according to a need or interest;
- A program of partnerships with different companies in the fields of leisure, health and wellness, training, among others.