Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Telecommunications and Informatics Engineering;
- 2+ years experience with software engineering principles, testing practices and tools;
- Strong experience with Linux OS;
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration concepts and tools (SVN, Git, GoCD, Jenkins, Azure DevOps);
- Solid foundations of programming languages such as: Java, C/C++, C# or Python;
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g. PowerShell, Python, Bash);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken).
What we offer:
- Integration in a dynamic, experienced and friendly team;
- Career development;
- A program of partnerships with different companies in the fields of leisure, health and wellness, training, among others.