Oracle Developer (WebCenter Sites) | CLOSED
We are looking for Oracle Developer (WebCenter Sites) for our team in Lisbon.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or similar;
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Professional experience as a Java software developer, namely JEE, JSP, JSTL;
- Strong knowledge of Oracle WebCenter Sites / fatwire (11g or/and 12c);
- Knowledge and experience in design and implementation of Asset Model (Basic Assets, Flex Assets, Proxy Assets, Custom Attribute Editors);
- Knowledge and experience with design and implementation of Templates, CSElements and SiteEntries, using the WCS Asset API, Tag Libraries or Rest API;
- Knowledge of template caching configuration and approaches in WCS;
- Knowledge of Oracle Database, PL-SQL and database client tools such as SQLDeveloper/TOAD;
- Experience with continuous integration tools/technologies: GIT, JIRA, Jenkins, Maven, Sonar, Nexus.
- Integration in a dynamic, experienced and growing team;
- Technical, behavioral and linguistics training, according to a need or interest;
- A program of partnerships with different companies in the fields of leisure, health and wellness, training, among others.