Microservices Architect | CLOSED
We’re looking for a Microservices Architect to join our team.
What are we looking for?
- +5 years of experience with Java, Springboot, Go or Python;
- +2 years of experience assuming responsibility acting as an architect;
- +2 years of experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud services;
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle;
- Command of architecture standards, principles, design patterns and methodologies.;
- Experience with of microservices architecture design;
- Principles of event-driven architectures;
- Experience working in Agile projects.
Nice to have:
- Design of REST APIs, knowledge of TM Forum.
- Integration in a dynamic, experienced and growing team;
- Technical, behavioural and linguistics training, according to a need or interest;
- A program of partnerships with different companies in the fields of leisure, health and wellness, training, among others.