Scrum Master | CLOSED
We are looking for a Scrum Master to join our team in Lisbon.
What are we looking for?
- 1 or more years of experience in a scrum master role;
- Scrum master certification;
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement);
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines;
- Planning, organizational and leadership skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Ability to work collaborative;
- Good English (written and spoken).
Nice to have:
- Experience with scaled Agile frameworks (LeSS, SAFe);
- Knowledge of Telco Industry;
- Functional analysis experience is a plus;
- Familiarity with software development.
- Integration in a dynamic, experienced and growing team;
- Technical, behavioral and linguistics training, according to a need or interest;
- A program of partnerships with different companies in the fields of leisure, health and wellness, training, among others.