DevOps Automation Developer
We are looking for a DevOps Automation Developer to join our team in Lisbon.
What are we looking for?
- 3 or more years of experience;
- Experience in development;
- Experience with Linux operating systems (RHEL/CentOS);
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, Go);
- Experience in applicational support/corrective maintenance (development of bug fixes/defects/enhancements);
- Knowledge of how a productive system's operation works – ticketing tools, escalation processes, communication with external stakeholders, etc.
Preferential Requirements (non-mandatory):
- Experience in administration and support of systems and networks;
- Knowledge of public cloud (AWS);
- Experience in the following areas, applications and languages;
- Deployment and management of infrastructures and their monitoring;
- Apache, Tomcat, Nginx, HAProxy the bash;
- Object-oriented programming languages (Java);
- Knowledge in IPTV, MPEG4, HLS, DRM (Playready).
- Integration in a dynamic, experienced and growing team;
- Technical, behavioral and linguistics training, according to a need or interest;
- A program of partnerships with different companies in the fields of leisure, health and wellness, training, among others.