RPA Configurator | CLOSED
We are looking for a RPA Configurator to join our team in Porto.
What are we looking for?
- Strong practice of RPA technologies;
- Knowledge of business process mapping;
- Experience in developing and testing software;
- A minimum of 6 months hands on experience programming with automation software;
- The role requires a methodical mind-set with ability to convert requirements in realistic workloads and planning;
- Ability to communicate effectively with Business functions representatives and CoE Business analysts;
- Correct written and verbal communication skills required with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience;
- Blue Prism Accredited;
- Fluent in English and French.
- Integration in a dynamic, experienced and growing team;
- Technical, behavioral and linguistics training, according to a need or interest;
- A program of partnerships with different companies in the fields of leisure, health and wellness, training, among others.